We work for your peace of mind
Cairns Aged Care Placement Consultancy
Not putting plans in place beforehand puts a lot of pressure on the family to look after you.
Planning is the key to a smooth transition into Aged Care.
Should the time come to go into Aged Care, you have a right to choose where you want to stay. If you do not put these plans in place early you may not be able to make the decision if your health deteriorates and you end up in the hospital.
Find My Home aids people to understand what Aged Care services are available, as well as choose and access Aged Care services.
If any of the below situations sound familiar to you, we are here to support and guide you.
- Living on your own in Cairns with no family close by
- Terrified of having a fall – Will someone find me?
- The only people I see are from Wheel on Meals
- All my friends are gone, making new friends is hard, people don’t understand me
- I have hearing loss and I cannot see clearly
- I will not fit in with people of my age
- I don’t want to go into this based on what I see on the news
- I need assistance in bathing and cleaning myself
- I can’t chew my food, I might choke